Guiding Principles and Goals
1. Students will be guided to develop to their fullest academic potential.
2. Students will be recognized in their classrooms, school, and community for demonstrating academic achievement, cooperative behavior, and responsibility.
3. Students will be valued for individual contributions to the class, school and community.
4.Students will engage in active learning where new concepts are introduced and/or reinforced with hands-on experiences.
5. Students will experience a variety of instructional strategies including whole group directed instruction, cooperative learning, individual and small group instruction.
6.Students will be encouraged to develop divergent and critical thinking skills and problem solving strategies.
7. Students will be stimulated to develop a love of learning based on their home, school and community experiences.
8.Students will develop respect for cultural and individual differences in our community